Tuesday, March 1, 2011

my neighbourhood

Directions to my apartment:

1. Start above the train station, overlooking the port.




2. This marks the spot where you start heading uphill.

"little puppy, I miss you"

3. Keep going up once you hit this little street. Best to leave the Hummer somewhere else.

the cul-de-sac of five saints!


4. You'll see this view to the left:


5. Keep heading up the street and round the corner...

"Baby when I'm with you I'm in paradise"

 
6. Pull out the keys...


7. Climb to the top floor of the pale yellow building behind the red one...


8. ...and you'll be rewarded with this view!


9. And if you're really lucky, both Eva and I will be at home!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE THIS POST!!!! Love your neighbourhood. Love you photography skills. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb: you made my day. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete