Wednesday, January 19, 2011

my (legal) drug

It's official: I am addicted to the internet. I've just come out on the other side of an imposed two-week hiatus (breakdown of home network; cause unknown) and it's no coincidence that for that same period I was cranky and irritable to the point of misanthropy. I couldn't have it when I woke up nor before I went to bed; I was bumming it off friends; I was spending every minute thinking about how I would get my next fix.....and now, with the glorious restoration, I'm back to mainlining.

Yikes.

Anyway, while I get my act back together, I'm posting for your reading pleasure a fascinating article from the Huffington Post on the so-called "last taboo" for adults...which ties in nicely with my previous comments on feeling the need to "earn" pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment